Sunday 11 December 2016

Bleed the World


Image result for dungeon doors

Ring those clanging chimes of doom, everyone!



The warband continues with their christmas hits. Ranged options this time, starting with an archer...


...and moving on to the considerably more powerful Marksman. Damn crossbows, they've always been a thorn in my side. Put a thorn in my side. I mean bolt, no, look, you see where I'm going with this.

All that matters is that two stood against many!

Okay, a Barbarian isn't traditionally a ranged option. I just tend to throw mine at the enemy in a 'fire and forget' approach. I couldn't resist this combination of helmet and axe, though. Sometimes it's the simple things that are important.

Image result for conan quote two stood against many
Nostalgia pleases you, Cromstmas... so grant me one request. Grant me a Paw Patrol Zoomer Marshall. And if you will not listen... then to HELL with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment